Sunday, February 20, 2011

So much to say...


After so many months of thinking whether create my own blog or not I decided to give it a try. I mean blogs are in!

You see bloggers on tv series,movies, when browsing the www, magazines, newspapers...you name it. But between my job, my partner, my so many times trying to be fit and now Jake! ....I mean I'm happily partenered but this new boy just drive me crazy till the point that even Andrew ( my partner) is so I'm love with him. Don't get any ideas , this is not a polygamy relationship...Jake is our 3month old Shih Tzu lol..anyways back to me; I mean what a guy got to do if seems that I am always on the go but I'm sure I will find the time to express myself or at least die trying. And I am sure I am not the only one so join me on this new journey and let's talk about us.

Your friend,

Libardo Jimcoll.

No comments:

Post a Comment